Wholesale Terms & Conditions
The FeelGood Co. Wholesale Terms & Conditions
- Your order is considered to be placed with ‘us’ (The FeelGood Co) when you request products by email, return a completed monthly pre-order form or order online at lornajane.ch / www.feelgoodtrading.ch
- Your order is deemed binding on receipt of an email confirmation from us that your order has been processed and placed with Lorna Jane Australia. At this point in time, your order becomes binding and is no longer changeable / cancellable. This confirmation will also provide you with an estimated delivery date.
- There is no minimum order quantity in respect of trade orders (except where accessories come in multi-packs), but we reserve the right to introduce a minimum order quantity at a later date, for which we will notify all wholesale purchasers in good time.
- If we are unable to supply any of the products ordered, you will be informed by email as soon as is reasonably practicable upon becoming aware of the issue. In this event, we will always endeavor to suggest a replacement product. The rest of your order will be processed as per your initial order.
- Once your products have arrived in Switzerland and are ready to be delivered to you, we will confirm the delivery time & date, which will be accompanied by your invoice invoice. The invoice will confirm the details of your order, the order quantities and the amount payable by you (which includes all national delivery charges, where applicable).
- All products are shipped using a fully traceable carrier and usually arrive within 24-48 hours of the shipment.
- The payment should be received into The FeelGood Company’s bank account within 30 days of receipt of the final invoice.
- Delivery will be made, together with a hard copy of the invoice, to the address specified at the time of order. The invoice will detail the type & quantity of products together with the RRP of each. If the order is being delivered in installments, it will also detail the outstanding balance of products remaining to be delivered.
- Please note that time scales for delivery and delivery charges will vary depending on the availability of the products and the Lorna Jane monthly collection release dates.
- The courier will call you on the contact number that you provided if there are any issues with making delivery of your goods. A signature is required in order to take delivery of the products.
- All deliveries are scheduled for weekday delivery unless otherwise requested by you when placing your order.
- Returns and exchanges are only possible for damaged goods. In the event of a return, a credit note will be given.
- All product imagery and descriptions are available on request.
- All wholesale purchase prices listed on the pre-order forms are the definitive wholesale cost in CHF. The recommended retail price (RRP) is also as per the order forms, and we ask that except during short-term sales and promotional activity, all wholesalers use these prices as their minimums.